Thursday, January 3, 2013

Caramelized Banana


Nothing beats the flavor of this dessert, you will surely ask for more. Lovely to chew and will give satisfaction if you are really craving for something sweet. It has a similarity to Philippine's banana cue. I love both :D. Here is my style of caramelized banana

Ingredients:
1/2 kilo banana ( any cooking banana, but saba is the best if it is available in your place)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon butter

Procedure:
1. Slice the banana to your desired size then fried it. Set aside.
2. Caramelized the sugar and butter.


3. When it is done pour over the banana, cool a little then serve.

if you want the caramel not too dry you can add a little water, as for me, I want it that way when I can chew the crispy sugar :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog